Corporate Data File
To download a corporate data file:
- Review the basic information about corporate data.
- View a sample of the data structure if you are unfamiliar with our data files.
- Select the “Continue to Download Files” button to enter the Data Access Portal.
- Use the public access credentials to sign into the Data Access Portal.
- Username = Public
- Password = PubAccess1845!
- Corporate Data files are located in the Department of State’s Data Access Portal.
- The information provided in a Corporate Data file is a summary of all corporate data records (excluding Trademarks) added to our database on a particular date.
- It is provided for informational purposes only.
- It may be changed or deleted from our database at any time.
- It is generated daily.
- Each file contains basic filing information.
- The format allows you to manipulate the data for your own purposes.
- The data's filename corresponds to the date the information was added to the Division of Corporations’ database.
- The file is a fixed length ASCII text file (“.txt” extension). The naming convention is CCYYMMDDx.txt.
- CC = century
- YY = year
- MM = month
- DD = day
- x = database type