Order Certificate of Status
To order a Certificate of Status:
- Review the information listed below.
- Then select the "Order a Certificate of Status" button.
- On the next page, enter your 6-digit or 12-digit document number.
- Enter your email address.
- Pay for your Certificate of Status.
Once your payment processes, we will email the Certificate of Status to you as a PDF file.
Answers to common questions about e-filing a Certificate of Status are listed below.
What Web Browsers are supported?
The Division of Corporations' Web Application supports later versions of the following browsers:
The above browsers cover over 96% of browser market share. Other browsers supporting HTML5 should also work fine with our web application. If you are considering choosing or adding a new browser, you can see how they compare in HTML5 feature support here.
What are my payment options to order a Certificate of Status online?
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover).
- Debit Card (Visa or MasterCard only).
- Prepaid Sunbiz E-File Account.
How do I find my document number?
Refer to your notice or search our records by name.