General Program Support
Next Deadline: 5:00 pm, June 3, 2019
Application Available: April 1, 2019
About the Program
General Program Support (GPS) funding is designed to support the general program activities of an organization that is realizing its stated mission and furthering the state's cultural objectives by:
- conducting, creating, producing, presenting, staging, or sponsoring cultural exhibits, performances, educational programs, or events or
- providing professional services as a State Service Organization or Local Arts Agency.
The Division offers three types of General Program Support:
- Discipline-Based program support for cultural and artistic programming
- Local Arts Agency program support for designated Local Arts Agencies
- State Service Organization program support for cultural organizations that meet the definition of State Service Organization.
See the program guidelines for more information about the project types.