- Next Deadline: 5:00 p.m. EST, June 1, 2021
- Grant Period: July 1, 2022 through June 1, 2024
- Application Available: April 1, 2021
About the Program
A cultural facility is a building which shall be used for the programming, production, presentation, exhibition of any of the arts and cultural disciplines. These disciplines include music, dance, theatre, creative writing, literature, architecture, painting, sculpture, folk arts, photography, crafts, media arts, visual arts, and programs of museums.
The Cultural Facilities Program coordinates and guides the State of Florida's support and funding of renovation, new construction, or acquisition of cultural facilities.
The current application cycle is April 1 – June 1, 2021 for the 2023 fiscal year.
Resources for Applicants
- Apply Online
- 2022-2023 Cultural Facilities Grant Guidelines
- Attachment Checklist: Renovation and New Construction
- Attachment Checklist: Acquisition
- Tips for Writing Your Cultural Facilities Grant
- Cultural Facilities Sample Application
- Example Grant Applications
How to Apply for Cultural Facilities Grants Webinar
Resources for Grantees