Next Deadline: 5:00 pm, June 1, 2020
Application Available: April 1, 2020
About the Program
A cultural facility is a building which shall be used for the programming, production, presentation, exhibition of any of the arts and cultural disciplines. These disciplines include music, dance, theatre, creative writing, literature, architecture, painting, sculpture, folk arts, photography, crafts, media arts, visual arts, and programs of museums.
The purpose of the Cultural Facilities Program is to coordinate and guide the State of Florida's support and funding of renovation, construction, or acquisition of cultural facilities.
Resources for Applicants
- Apply Online
- 2021-2023 Cultural Facilities Grant Guidelines
- Application Scoring Guide (pdf)
- Attachment Checklist: Renovation and New Construction (pdf)
- Attachment Checklist: Acquisition (pdf)
- Tips for Writing Your Cultural Facilities Grant (pdf)
Resources for Grantees