Strategic Plan: 2020-2025
The Division of Cultural Affairs will launch its 2020-2025 Strategic Plan on January 1, 2020. Listening Sessions held across the state and a stakeholder survey were used to gather information from constituents. The Strategic Planning Team, comprising stakeholders from all parts of Florida, used this information to guide the creation of the 2020-2025 Strategic Plan.
- Read the Division of Cultural Affairs 2020-2025 Strategic Plan online
- Download the Division of Cultural Affairs 2020-2025 Strategic Plan (PDF)
Strategic Plan: 2015-2020
This plan recognizes the importance of arts and culture to the quality of life for all Floridians and emphasizes that arts and culture are a significant driver of Florida's economy. The plan guides the Division's activities through 2020 and is the product of a comprehensive planning process inclusive of widespread public input. With the goals and strategies outlined, the Division aims to be a meaningful partner and leader in Florida's cultural landscape.
- Read the Division of Cultural Affairs 2015-2020 Strategic Plan Online
- Download the Division of Cultural Affairs 2015-2020 Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Download the Strategic Plan Highlights for Year One (PDF)
- Download the Strategic Plan Highlights for Year Two (PDF)
For questions on the plan or the strategic planning process please call 850.245.6482.