Friends of the State Library & Archives
A Citizen Support Organization
Who are the Friends?
The Friends provided refreshments for an opening celebration of the Bruce Mozert exhibit.
The Friends are concerned citizens and motivated volunteers who:
- Work towards preservation, expansion and promotion of Florida's documentary history.
- Promote the State Library & Archives of Florida.
- Raise awareness of our many contributions to the state's communities.
The Friends of the State Library & Archives of Florida has a Board of Directors.
Find out more about the Board and review the bylaws.
Become a member or make a donation
- Read more about what your membership supports (PDF) and then print out your application to join the Friends.
- Mail it in with your check or money order.
Reports, meetings & notices
- The Code of Ethics of Friends of the State Library and Archives of Florida Inc. (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Friends of the State Library and Archives of Florida Inc. Report (PDF)
- Bylaws (PDF)
- Letter of Agreement (PDF)
- Meetings, agendas and minutes
- Articles of Incorporation (PDF)
For questions or concerns, call 850.245.6614.
The Friends of the State Library and Archives of Florida Inc. is a recognized not-for-profit corporation under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, whose purpose is to provide financial and administrative support for the services and programs of the Division of Library and Information Services, Florida Department of State.