Voter Registration - Method and Location
Webpage last updated: February 1, 2023.
The totals reflect the number of new registered and pre-registered voters by method and location in Florida
Data as of December 31, 2022.
2018 to Present
- DHSMV - Registrations submitted through Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles or County Tax Collectors' Office
- MAIL - Registrations submitted by mail
- ASST - Registrations submitted through public assistance offices
- DIS/CIL - Registrations submitted through offices serving persons with disabilities or centers for independent living
- REC - Registrations submitted through armed forces recruitment offices
- LIB - Registrations submitted through public libraries
- 3PVRO - Registrations collected and submitted by 3rd party voter registration organizations
- OVR - Registrations submitted through RegistertoVoteFlorida.gov (Online Voter Registration launched October 1, 2017)
- SOE - Registrations submitted directly to Supervisor of Elections office